Sunday, November 21, 2010

Managing my own Business.

I am my own business. What other people think of me, how they feel about me, whatever, Is not my business.
My thoughts, feelings, actions and situations are my only concern. I have no reason to take on the responsibility of others.  The only time I am responsible for someone else is if have affected them in a negative way. Then it is my duty to that person to make it right with them.
I have a long time habit of dwelling on the negative and not letting them go. I release them and then reclaim them. This is a habit I am determined to loose. The other discovery of myself is that I have an addiction to grief. Yes, I have been caused so much pain in my life by others, but this goes back to, It's none of my business and I have to learn to let it go.
What others do is a direct affect on themselves, not me, and I chose to learn to keep it there. I have to make this a general practice and lose the dwelling place.
Responsibilities that I owe to myself:
1. Thoughts
2. Feelings
3. Actions
4. Body
What I do on a daily basis to negatively affect any of these is my responsibility. I have to either change, accept or move forward.
People are important to me. I do genuinely care about their needs. I will listen to them but they are responsible for themselves. I cannot make them a project by taking on their responsibilities toward themselves. I write this continuously because repetition is a learning method. To read it and to hear it over and over is the way to ingrain it into my stubborn head.

No comments:

Post a Comment