Saturday, December 4, 2010

There is a battlefield in the mind.

The older I get the more I realize the battles that myself and most us fight are in the mind.
Life really doesn't get any easier, but, we are able to get better at dealing with what it hands us.  I have gotten better about listening to my first instinct. We all second guess ourselves. I don't know about you but I get worn out from listening to the second guesses.
Remember the song, "She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes"? It makes me think that we have to continue in a circle until we get what life is trying tell us everyday.  We have the ability to flow with the everyday happenings that life has to offer, but we choose to go against them because we want only what we want.
Learning to go with the first instinct is the greatest lesson of all. To continue to fight the battle, means to continue traveling around the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment