Tuesday, November 16, 2010

There will always be lemons, so where is the fucking Vodka?

Isn't everyday life just the shit! So, how about today the wind is blowing up from the south and I have to peddle my bike southward to get to work for six miles. Don't get me wrong, I love a good work out, but please, at my age, I'd rather be ridden!  I thought to myself, I will take the bus and put my bike on the bike carrier for the first time. The bus shows up. And what do you know, every slob on the bus also thought the same thing. What the fuck! I have to go to work and all you are doing is collecting garbage from the bin down the road. I have seen these people! Do you watch Hoarders! Right!
And after all that I am at home having a few. Nice!
There will be more lemons to squeeze. Just keep following.

No comments:

Post a Comment